Remus

bearophile bearophileHUGS at lycos.com
Thu Nov 1 08:41:25 PDT 2012

Namespace:

> or other suggest other features that they would like
> to see in remus. I look forward to suggestions. :)

There is a D problem that in my opinion is worth exploring.
Usually I prefer const/immutable variables/collections, but there
are several different situations where this is hard to do. In
some cases to do this you even have to create a function in-place
that is called in-place, that creates an array, returns it, and
the result is assigned to const. There are other different
situations.

One other case is at global scope:

immutable foo = bar + baz
     where {