Remus

Namespace rswhite4 at googlemail.com
Mon Nov 5 09:54:31 PST 2012

I am considering to rewrite Remus from the ground up.
Because I hope that Remus earn next time more interest, I would
like to vote or discuss the features.
As there would be:
  - Not null references. Example: Foo& f / int& i. Maybe only
for Objects?
  - not null safe invocation. Example: some_obj?.do_something();
  - Elvis operator. Example: Foo result = foo ?: new Foo();
  - Stack instances with own keyword? For example, with 'local'
as it is now.
  - Package import? Example: import package std: stdio, array,
regex;
  - Namespaces?

What is preferred by this list / what not? What should be
included in any case in Remus / what not?