DConf 2013 on kickstarter.com: we're live!

Ali Çehreli acehreli at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 5 13:57:00 PST 2012

On 10/31/2012 05:35 PM, Faux Amis wrote:

 > I will pledge 100$ if that would mean videos.

There is a change on the project page: :)

"Late-Breaking News: Smile, You're On Camera!

It's confirmed - through volunteer support, the conference talks will be
recorded and posted on the Net for free! We're preparing diligently to
ensure professional quality recordings. One more reason to pledge even
if for those of you who can't be there!"

Ali