User Defined Attributes

dennis luehring dl.soluz at gmx.net
Tue Nov 6 01:03:14 PST 2012

Am 06.11.2012 09:49, schrieb Jakob Ovrum:

> But, I yield until someone comes up with actual examples of how
> these UDAs are useful, because I can't think of anything
> interesting at the moment. I guess I should go read over the old
> discussions you linked (I remember participating, but can't
> remember any specifics).

you're just to deep catched in the
.Net-Everything-Is-Done-In-Runtime-Paradigm - thats all :)

most of the stuff .Net does in runtime is not absolutely needed at
runtime - but they need to because there is no compiletime reflection
system available at all - and that trains developer to always thing in
runtime-aspects - always