User Defined Attributes

dennis luehring dl.soluz at gmx.net
Tue Nov 6 09:29:19 PST 2012

Am 06.11.2012 18:14, schrieb Walter Bright:> On 11/6/2012 9:00 AM,
dennis luehring wrote:
 >> 1. what if my needs are beyond D?
 >>
 >> for example my idl allows me to define a type based query source for
parameters

 >> CalculateStuff( TypeX [source="\\placement\(typeA|typeB|typeC)"]
my_usage )

 >> this defines the source of assignable objects to this method
 >
 > Has this capability ever been used?

all the while - the complete object-to-object lifecycle of composits
etc. is managed by this - no coded object creation is happening

its partially based on the naked object pattern

the next step will be a complete managed(and hopefully more efficient)