User Defined Attributes

dennis luehring dl.soluz at gmx.net
Tue Nov 6 09:34:50 PST 2012

Am 06.11.2012 18:17, schrieb Walter Bright:> On 11/6/2012 9:06 AM,
deadalnix wrote:> Le 06/11/2012 16:15, Walter Bright a écrit :
 >   >> On 11/6/2012 5:14 AM, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
 >   >>> Hmmm, it didn't work on the most important place for my use case,
 >   >>> function
 >   >>> parameters:
 >   >>
 >   >> It didn't occur to me to enable that.
 >   >>
 >   >
 >   > It should work everywhere or not work at all.
 >
 > You can't have @pure attributes on function parameters, either.
Parameters don't
 > work like regular declarations, never have, and I don't know of a
language where
 > they do. They even have a different grammar.

but why should an UDA only extend the semantic of regular declarations?

can't you please give us a bad-usage example why it is/should be
forbidden to use UDA on parameters (and please - we are not talking
about pure, in, out and stuff like that)