User Defined Attributes

deadalnix deadalnix at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 10:29:32 PST 2012

Le 06/11/2012 19:19, Jacob Carlborg a écrit :
> On 2012-11-06 19:16, Walter Bright wrote:
>
>> Then all UDAs must exist in some shared global name space, and scoping
>> and encapsulation becomes like it is in C, i.e.
>> every_body_writes_their_names_like_this and hopes it doesn't conflict
>> with someone else's names.
>
> No, what's the difference between this:
>
> @every_body_writes_their_names_like_this int a;
>
> And
>
> ["every_body_writes_their_names_like_this"] int a;
>
> None.

Let me suggest what have already been suggested by others :

@identifier(parameters)

identifier is resolved as any identifier is. It allow for
disambiguation. It also allow for a lib to provide its own attributes
types without colliding which other (it is easy to filter the tuple for
attribute with the right type).