Remus

Namespace rswhite4 at googlemail.com
Wed Nov 7 10:31:09 PST 2012

On Wednesday, 7 November 2012 at 08:26:25 UTC, Aziz K. wrote:
> On Mon, 05 Nov 2012 18:54:31 +0100, Namespace
> <rswhite4 at googlemail.com> wrote:
>
>> I am considering to rewrite Remus from the ground up.
>> Because I hope that Remus earn next time more interest, I
>> would like to vote or discuss the features.
>
> Writing a D parser from the ground up, even if it's basic,
> seems to be an awful waste of time.
>
> Check out my D compiler to see if it could serve any of your
> purposes:
>
> https://github.com/azizk/dil

Thanks a lot, but my Lexer/Parser isn't that smart and I think I
need nothing wiser. But thanks, maybe I find some nice features
which I can implement by my own. :)

Rob T:
Absolutely right. Hence the brackets around "non-null" is. ;)
First of all, I plan to implement real not-null references. I
hope that I receive some feedback then.