DConf 2013 on kickstarter.com: we're live!

Andrei Alexandrescu SeeWebsiteForEmail at erdani.org
Mon Nov 12 17:07:58 PST 2012

Update - we've crossed $20K! At this point we're one major backer away
from achieving the goal, and we're looking at a number of options.
Please share with your friends and coworkers, and bring the discussion
up with your employer's managers and recruiters. It should be an easier
case to make now that among 107 backers we have sold out 20 early bird
seats and 3 sponsorships before even having published a conference program.

We will make this happen!

Andrei