[OT] Clang seems to implement modules

Paulo Pinto pjmlp at progtools.org
Sat Nov 17 11:19:00 PST 2012

Am 17.11.2012 12:03, schrieb Jacob Carlborg:
> I just read the slides of a talk from that latest LLVM Developers'
> Meeting. It's a talk about modules by Doug Gregor from Apple. It seems
> that they already have started to implement this new feature in Clang.

Thanks for the heads up.

I remember reading his early work, and how C and C++ might add these
extensions into the standards, depending on how clang experience goes.

Getting modules into C and C++ might be a feature less in D versus those
languages comparisasion, but it will increase the lives of those that
have to use them.

--
Paulo