Mono-D 0.4.3: Mixins, declaration constraints, static if() analysis

Jacob Carlborg doob at me.com
Thu Nov 22 12:16:10 PST 2012

On 2012-11-22 20:19, alex wrote:
> Imho some really nice improvements concerning the code completion
> ability of Mono-D/D-IDE.
>
> And no, CTFE as well as template mixins are NOT implemented yet ;)
>
> http://mono-d.alexanderbothe.com
> https://github.com/aBothe/Mono-D/issues
> https://github.com/aBothe/D_Parser/issues

How do I update to the latest version? The main page says:

"For MonoDevelop 3.0.5 and custom builds, also see the installation page
for further download steps!"

On the installation page it says:

"If you’re using MonoDevelop on Windows/Mac, download the latest .mpack
file here".

If I click "here" it links to http://mono-d.alexanderbothe.com/?p=591,
which basically is the main page.

BTW, on Mac OS X the Add-in Manager is located on the MonoDevelop menu.

--
/Jacob Carlborg