DVM - D Version Manager 0.4.1

Jacob Carlborg doob at me.com
Thu Nov 29 07:12:57 PST 2012

On 2012-11-29 13:33, Thomas Koch wrote:
> Jacob Carlborg wrote:
>
>> I just released a new version of DVM, 0.4.1. This is mostly a bug fix
>
> On planet-scala they have the habit of adding a one-liner description of
> what the software is about. This helps newcomers to get into the loop.

Right, sorry. Here's the description:

DVM allows you to easily download and install D compilers and manage
different versions of the compilers.

When you switch D compiler with the use command the compiler will only
be available in the current shell. This allows you to have one version
of the compiler in one shell and another version in another shell. For
example, have a D1 version in one shell and a D2 version in another.

--
/Jacob Carlborg