Released vibe.d 0.7.8 and improved online API documentation

Lubos Pintes lubos.pintes at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 11:26:00 PDT 2012

Hi,
I am very new to this, but cannot compile/run this under Windows 7
64-bit. I tried to run an http_example with this result:

c:\vibe\bin\..\source\vibe\vpm\dependency.d(117): Error: undefined
identifier HEAD
c:\vibe\bin\..\source\vibe\vpm\dependency.d(117): Error: constructor
vibe.vpm.dependency.Version.this (string vers) is not callable using
argument types (_error_)
'C:\Users\pintes\AppData\Local\Temp\.rdmd\source\vibe.cmd' is not
recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.