Released vibe.d 0.7.8 and improved online API documentation

Sönke Ludwig sludwig at outerproduct.org
Wed Oct 3 01:20:23 PDT 2012

The 0x0000022 error means that the operating system fired a
STATUS_ACCESS_DENIED exception at application startup (while loading dll
dependencies etc.) for some reason. No idea why that happens (works for
me), but I would check if there might be some kind of special security
policies on the systen, or if running as administrator makes any difference.

Alternatively, loading the program in a debugger and setting it up to
break on a 0x0000022 exception could give some clues.