ddox documentation generator

Sönke Ludwig sludwig at outerproduct.org
Mon Oct 8 00:49:41 PDT 2012

Am 10/8/2012 9:29 AM, schrieb Sönke Ludwig:
> Am 10/7/2012 11:33 PM, schrieb Nick Sabalausky:
>> Server overloaded? Trying to connect to 'vibed.org' just hangs
>> (without actually timing out, at least not yet).
>>

> Yeah.. it always has to happen when something gets announced and at
> night (running for months without any problem). The proxy process hung,
> only reacting to KILL.

Btw. I have some serious memory consumption problems during compilation
and swap was not enabled on the server. I noticed that somtimes
processes got killed while the compiler was run. I hope this was the
reason for the hanging process as well - at least I recompiled several
times around the time when this happened.