Remus

Namespace rswhite4 at googlemail.com
Tue Oct 9 22:32:48 PDT 2012

> This seems far from being well designed not-nullable
> pointers/class references :-(

And why not? In my test cases, they fulfilled their task /
purpose very well.

And you ask for what namespaces are usefull? Aren't you miss
them? I do, and so I implement them. You can already write
"namespaces" in D, but you must use a (mixin) template (so you
have these ugly parents) and for using you have to write: alias
tpl_nspace!().print print or directly: tpl_nspace!().print. And
that's ugly (because of '!()') and annoying IMO.

For what local is good for and whats the differences between my
version and scoped from dmd I will tell later, but as you can
see: you have to write: local Foo f = new Foo(); what is more
intuitive as Scoped! Foo f = scoped!Foo(); IMO.