Article: Dispelling Common D Myths

Nick Sabalausky SeeWebsiteToContactMe at semitwist.com
Thu Oct 11 11:43:54 PDT 2012

On Thu, 11 Oct 2012 16:03:51 +0200
"mist" <none at none.none> wrote:

> On Wednesday, 10 October 2012 at 07:02:52 UTC, Nick Sabalausky
> wrote:
> > Some stuff I thought needed to be said and shared:
> >
> > http://semitwist.com/articles/article/view/dispelling-common-d-myths
>
> Have translated it to russian and published in one of ru IT
> portals: http://habrahabr.ru/post/154345/
>
> If you have any objections - let me know, please :)

Cool! First time I've ever been translated :)

And no, no objections of course.

I did notice one little glitch though, in the last paragraph of the "D
allows manual memory management" section, it looks like the web software
misinterpreted the @safe as some special formatting (Trying to point
to a user named "safe"?). I don't know whether or not that system has a
way around that though.