Visual D 0.3.34 released - powered by a precise garbage collector

thedeemon dlang at thedeemon.com
Sat Oct 13 01:19:41 PDT 2012

On Friday, 12 October 2012 at 17:37:09 UTC, Rainer Schuetze wrote:
> after struggling with memory issues for too long, the newest
> version of Visual D enjoys the benefits of a pretty precise
> garbage collector.

Great news!
I'm a happy thankful user of VisualD. I really like the fact that
the new precise GC is being tested on a real world project, and
that it happens in Windows, not yet another unix-only development.

What are your thoughts on current state of precise_gc2? How
stable and how fast is it? What are the current plans for it?