Visual D 0.3.34 released - powered by a precise garbage collector

Rainer Schuetze r.sagitario at gmx.de
Sat Oct 13 05:48:55 PDT 2012

On 10/13/2012 2:37 PM, Rainer Schuetze wrote:

> My impression is that the branch on github
> (https://github.com/rainers/druntime/tree/precise_gc2) is pretty stable.

I should add that you can expect running into linker problems because
RTInfo for associative arrays is often not generated by dmd. My current
workaround is to add "alias AssociativeArray!(Key,Value) _workaround;"
somewhere if the linker complains about missing symbols for type
"Value[Key]". The new demangling feature in Visual D is quite helpful
here ;-)