D1 & D2 alpha's for Win64

Jesse Phillips jessekphillips+D at gmail.com
Sat Oct 20 09:26:42 PDT 2012

On Saturday, 20 October 2012 at 06:20:15 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
> On 10/19/2012 9:30 PM, Jesse Phillips wrote:
> > test.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
> InterlockedIncrement
> > referenced in function _Dmain
>
> InterlockedIncrement is a VC compiler intrinsic, which is why
> it isn't in the library.

As per accidental email reply:

If this is true then I'd expect that it wouldn't link for DMD
32bit
nor would I expect the documentation to claim it is part of
kernel32.lib

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/ms683614%28v=vs.85%29.aspx

Based on results, you are correct that it isn't in the library,
which
by no means would be your fault. But I'm ultimately going to need
figure out how to replace it so Juno works with 64 bit D.

I'll have to see if I can dig up some smaller projects that
should be
usable with Windows and test them out.

Thanks for the reply.