Mono-D v0.4.1.6

F i L witte2008 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 21 13:39:15 PDT 2012

On Sunday, 21 October 2012 at 17:37:17 UTC, alex wrote:

> This behaviour is terribly inreproducable..Sometimes it tends
> to not have any plan of what I'm typing, but mostly (and quite
> only) it actually knows what I want to have in my completion
> list..
> If you're able to figure out a good way of having it that
> buggy, please tell me.
>
> In the mean time, if you want to switch to older versions, just
> check out
> http://mono-d.alexanderbothe.com/repo

Thanks Alex. As far as reproducing the error, all I have to do is
create a new test project, and change the 'main.d' file to look
like:

     module main;

     class Test
     {
         int x = 10;
     }

     void main()
     {
         auto t = new Test();
         t... // wrong options, you know the situation
     }

I'll try and find a situation where it works, and report before I
Switch back to an older version.