DConf 2013 on kickstarter.com: we're live!

mist none at none.none
Mon Oct 22 11:32:56 PDT 2012

There is a serious reason of getting through some registration
issues and pledging via kickstarter - project either gets all
money if it is funded or no at all if it is not (and all pledges
are returned automatically). And, of course, any other means of
supporting won't be counted by kickstarter towards target sum.