DConf 2013 on kickstarter.com: we're live!

Andrei Alexandrescu SeeWebsiteForEmail at erdani.org
Mon Oct 22 15:28:30 PDT 2012

> We're on! For one month starting today, we're raising funding for DConf
> 2013.
>
> http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2083649206/the-d-programming-language-conference-2013-0

We seem to be off to a good start. I've also just added a Facebook ad,
see it demoed here: http://goo.gl/NrEis

Thanks to all who've contributed, and all others please consider doing
so. This is a great time to add material support to our passion for this
project, and to make sure D grows and becomes increasingly significant.

Andrei