DConf 2013 on kickstarter.com: we're live!

Andrei Alexandrescu SeeWebsiteForEmail at erdani.org
Tue Oct 23 04:23:15 PDT 2012

On 10/23/12 7:10 AM, Dejan Lekic wrote:
> I have been a committee member of the UK AUA (http://www.iua.org.uk) and
> I know that the best way to get funding is to find good sponsors. That
> is my recommendation to you, Andrei. - Try hard to find sponsors for the
> DConf. Perhaps FSF would help or some other open-source funding
> organisation?

I think that's a great idea. I am, of course, trying to bring in
Facebook sponsorship. All - please bring the campaign to the attention
of interested entities by your employer: recruiters, managers etc.

If you have any contacts that you think I could cold-email, please write
me email. In particular, who in FSF would be suitable?

Thanks,

Andrei