DConf 2013 on kickstarter.com: we're live!

Andrei Alexandrescu SeeWebsiteForEmail at erdani.org
Tue Oct 23 07:40:48 PDT 2012

On 10/23/12 10:26 AM, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
> On Tuesday, 23 October 2012 at 14:15:22 UTC, deadalnix wrote:
>> 1/4 of the money raised in 2 days.
>

> I expect the speed will slow down significantly because most the D
> followers would have already seen it in the first couple days...

Yah. On the other hand corporate sponsors tend to move slower. Hopefully
we'll find more of those. (One platinum sponsorship was initiated by a
private investor.)

The key to doing good now is to let people know through all channels
about this. Please do so, and contact me with any other ideas you might
have.

Thanks,

Andrei