DConf 2013 on kickstarter.com: we're live!

thedeemon dlang at thedeemon.com
Wed Oct 24 11:10:28 PDT 2012

On Monday, 22 October 2012 at 17:25:28 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> We're on! For one month starting today, we're raising funding
> for DConf 2013.
>
> http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2083649206/the-d-programming-language-conference-2013-0
>
> Please pledge your support and encourage your friends to do the
> same. Hope to see you in 2013!

I'm a backer now, with Facebook and Amazon accounts it was real
quick and simple.

My evil plan is the fact of organizing this conference will bring
more people's attention to the language, more adopters and
developers, so the implementation will get better and better
faster.