Abstract Database Interface

BLM768 blm768 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 00:50:19 PDT 2012

> I am working on similar project, named SQLd[1]. If you are
> interested, we can join forces and work togheder :)
>
> IRC Nick: Robik
> [1]: http://github.com/robik/SQLd

That might be a good idea. I haven't done much for supporting
different databases, so getting more backend support would be
quite nice. What might work well is for me to just refactor my
code to sit on top of your existing database classes. So far,
I've really just been playing around, but if people show enough
interest, I'd like to play with the idea a while longer. :)