Objects in a Templated World

Jesse Phillips Jessekphillips+D at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 11:23:52 PDT 2012

I've written an article which goes over templates and objects.

http://nascent.freeshell.org/programming/D/objectTemplate.php

On a similar note I've republished _Learning to Program Using D_.
Not a whole lot of change on the content front. Some expansions
on existing chapters and a few fillers were added. Still very
unfinished at around 50 pages.

http://nascent.freeshell.org/programming/D/LearningWithD/

I include a generated PDF and a pre.tex file. What is probably of
more interest to others writing D books in Latex is I have a
program which handles building running and capturing output for
the "final" tex file. It is very picky about formatting and can't
handle file includes and probably many other fancy Latex options
but it is mine so :P

https://github.com/JesseKPhillips/listings-dlang-extractor

And finally code uses the listings package, for which I have
provided a style file to handle highlighting.

https://github.com/JesseKPhillips/dlang-latex-listings