Dpaste - online compiler and collaboration tool dedicated to D Programming Language.

nazriel spam at dzfl.pl
Thu Sep 6 11:49:24 PDT 2012

On Sunday, 2 September 2012 at 22:59:00 UTC, bearophile wrote:
> nazriel:
>
>> What do you mean by proportional font?
>
> A proportional font has character glyphs of different width,
> like Arial, where a "i" is takes less horizontal space than "W".
>
> Bye,
> bearophile

Ach, will be fixed soon :)

At the moment I have problems with backend engine which is
responsible for building and executing pastes. Machine isn't
responding and rebooting doesn't change a thing. I will try to
fix this as fast as possible.

Meantime "Compile & Run" functionality and dlang.org run-able
examples are unavailable.

It's still possible to send pastes if you uncheck "Run" box while
sending paste.

Sorry for that!

http://dpaste.dzfl.pl/news/backend-issues

Best Regards