Mono-D v0.4.1.4 Completion improvement, again

alex info at alexanderbothe.com
Mon Sep 10 06:44:14 PDT 2012

Hi everyone,

Though I primarily wanted to do the formatter first I’ve made
some changes to the completion engine again:

- Found mistake in the D specs again: It’s unimportant whether
there are only   members that are named as the parent template
but whether there ARE members called   like the template – so
if there are other members, it’s not throwing a compilation
error.
- Got to!string(…) finally be recognized as a string value –
Implemented a first approach on how to find templates’ child
items that are named like the actual template and replace that
template by that equally-named child.
- Completion issue when handling Exception objects inside catch()
blocks
- Small typeid() completion issue
- Solved several UFCS issues with template methods that are
invoked via ufcs.
- Several micro-optimizations + Way better template
parameter/instance handling
- Fixed completion issue with auto-returning functions
- Great internal redesign / put some class-defining sources into
subdirectories
- fixed import statement generation/NewExpression handling
- Mini tooltip bug. recognized that my code is smarter than I
originally expected. *cough cough*

So far. I’ve updated the link to the package for MD 3.0.3.5,
too. I hope that there aren’t so many (new) crashs and
exceptions/bugs whatever anymore, but let’s see :)

http://mono-d.alexanderbothe.com
https://github.com/aBothe/Mono-D/issues