Win64 milestone

Adam Wilson flyboynw at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 10:01:30 PDT 2012

On Sun, 09 Sep 2012 23:29:53 -0700, Jacob Carlborg <doob at me.com> wrote:

> On 2012-09-09 23:37, Walter Bright wrote:
>> On 9/9/2012 1:56 PM, Nick Sabalausky wrote:
>>> Any particular version requirements on MSVC? Or too early to tell?
>>
>> Beats me. I just bought VC and am making it work with that.
>
> Since you just bought it, and the latest version seems to be 2012, I
> would guess on that one.

2012 is only on sale as of Sept 4th. However, I don't see why he would
have needed to buy it. You can get the full 2012 compiler for free here:
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9810160
If you need DirectX download the Windows SDK here:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-US/windows/hardware/hh852363

--
Adam Wilson
IRC: LightBender