GtkD 2.0 released, Gtk+ 3 with D.

Jacob Carlborg doob at me.com
Mon Sep 10 23:26:21 PDT 2012

On 2012-09-10 19:38, Mike Wey wrote:

> connectSignals should work, one problem with both connectSignals and
> connectSignalsFull is that the functions need to be extern(C) and the
> parameters are the bare C Gtk structs and not the GtkD classes.

I have no idea how these signals work in Gtk but should it be possible
to create a template mixin that wraps a D method. The template would
mixin an static extern(C) method that converts the Gtk structs to GtkD
classes. I assume there's some way to pass an extra data parameter to a
signal, this could contain an instance of a class.

--
/Jacob Carlborg