Mono-D v0.4.1.4 Completion improvement, again

Tyro[17] nospam at home.com
Wed Sep 12 18:29:15 PDT 2012

On 9/10/12 10:44 PM, alex wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> Though I primarily wanted to do the formatter first I’ve made some
> changes to the completion engine again:
>
> - Found mistake in the D specs again: It’s unimportant whether there are
> only   members that are named as the parent template but whether there
> ARE members called   like the template – so if there are other members,
> it’s not throwing a compilation error.
> - Got to!string(…) finally be recognized as a string value – Implemented
> a first approach on how to find templates’ child items that are named
> like the actual template and replace that template by that equally-named
> child.
> - Completion issue when handling Exception objects inside catch() blocks
> - Small typeid() completion issue
> - Solved several UFCS issues with template methods that are invoked via
> ufcs.
> - Several micro-optimizations + Way better template parameter/instance
> handling
> - Fixed completion issue with auto-returning functions
> - Great internal redesign / put some class-defining sources into
> subdirectories
> - fixed import statement generation/NewExpression handling
> - Mini tooltip bug. recognized that my code is smarter than I originally
> expected. *cough cough*
>
> So far. I’ve updated the link to the package for MD 3.0.3.5, too. I hope
> that there aren’t so many (new) crashs and exceptions/bugs whatever
> anymore, but let’s see :)
>
> http://mono-d.alexanderbothe.com
> https://github.com/aBothe/Mono-D/issues

Would like to say first of all, thank you for your continued support to
the D community. Just one question. Does Mono-D now, or is there plans
to, implement a layout designer to facilitate the graphical design of
user interfaces? There seems to be on for C# in MonoDevelop but not one
for D.

Thanks,
Andrew