DIL v2.000 release

Aziz K. aziz.koeksal at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 11:34:49 PDT 2012

Okay, so I tested the Windows binary and it actually works. My build
script used wine 1.5.13 to compile Tango and DIL. To me it's a pleasant
surprise that it doesn't crash (considering that wine displayed some weird
error message boxes when compiling Tango.)

Watch this link if you're interested in the most recent build(s) of DIL:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/17101773/next/index.html

I will build the deb files in such a way that they can be installed in
parallel to a final release (the binary will have a "-next"-suffix.)