John Chapman (Juno), calling for John Chapman (not spam)

Jesse Phillips jessekphillips+D at gmail.com
Sun Sep 30 09:32:01 PDT 2012

This will sound like spam for a bit...

I'm looking to get in contact with John Chapman, he is the
creator of the Juno Class libraries way back in 2006. His last
known commit was in 2008. The best I have found isn't helpful:

Author: John <John at 0c92f239-eb13-0410-ac4f-b6215be077db>
2006-05-17 02:13:28

It may be that this John Chapman is still lurking these board,
and may be the same who has posted back in Jun 2012

http://www.digitalmars.com/d/archives/digitalmars/D/SetTimer_function_not_found_169224.html#N169231

Please, if you know you are the John Chapman I'm looking for, or
have heard of his whereabouts/contact information please send me
an email, my contact information is much easier to find or reply
to this thread.

I wish to get a hold of John Chapman because he has a license

https://github.com/JesseKPhillips/Juno-Windows-Class-Library/blob/master/juno/licence.txt

Which changes the second paragraph of the Boost License as quoted
below:

"The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be
included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software."

I am looking to get permission to license under Boost such that
it would be compatible with Phobos and allow for possible
inclusion of some parts.

I will also make the public statement that my contributions can
be licensed under Boost.