Justin Bieber booked for Dconf 2013!

Nick Sabalausky SeeWebsiteToContactMe at semitwist.com
Wed Apr 3 08:53:01 PDT 2013

On Wed, 03 Apr 2013 16:39:16 +0200
"John Colvin" <john.loughran.colvin at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wednesday, 3 April 2013 at 03:16:47 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer
> wrote:
> > On Tue, 02 Apr 2013 10:17:26 -0400, deadalnix
> > <deadalnix at gmail.com> wrote:

> >> Haha, didn't know I was doing the keynote :D
> >>
> >> Baby, baby, baby, hoooo \o/
> >
> > I find it disturbing that a number of you have actually
> > memorized the lyrics to Justin Bieber songs.
> >
> > Dammit!  Now I have!
> >
> > -Steve
>
> Take awful song.
> apply Swedish virtuoso funk:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjVGJ3YFDc8
>
> I now know the lyrics to many awful songs due to those guys.

Wow, aside from the "baby, baby" refrain, that's really good.

Luckily, it appears that I've never actually heard the original. Not
sure how I managed that because I'm familiar with entirely too many
awful songs just from occasionally being inside a store or restaurant.
"...and I'm in the bleachers..." - Screached by some lady or kid I've
probably never heard of who clearly has no concept of the word "sing".