HibernateD and DDBC - ORM and DB abstraction layer for D

Nick Sabalausky SeeWebsiteToContactMe at semitwist.com
Wed Apr 3 10:22:43 PDT 2013

On Wed, 03 Apr 2013 18:54:13 +0200
"Vadim Lopatin" <coolreader.org at gmail.com> wrote:

> > Sounds cool.
> >
> > Can it be used with Vibe.d's system of asynchronous
> > connections? If not, then perhaps a backend for mysql-native
> > <https://github.com/rejectedsoftware/mysql-native/> could be
> > added?
>
> Actually I'm using mysqln as backend. But I patched it, removing
> vibe dependancies. (Vibe connection replaced with standard one).

Ahh, ok. In that case, I may diff the two and see about making "vibe.d
connections vs std connections" a configurable choice (with vibe.d
dependency disableable via -version switch). Then perhaps
HibernateD/DDBC users and direct mysql-native users can both benefit
from whichever form they need. Plus that way you wouldn't need to be
bothered with keeping a separate fork of mysqln in sync.