TDPL Japanese Edition

Masahiro Nakagawa repeatedly at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 22:51:00 PDT 2013

Hi guys,

I and Kenji are happy to announce TDPL Japanese edition will be
published on April 8th in Japan. We are translation supervisor of
this book.

Sample picture is here:

https://pathakacdn-a.akamaihd.net/photos2/7ace5e69-4d3c-497f-87fc-4fbd97c7ad8f/original.jpg

The official web page of the publisher Shoeisha:

http://books.shoeisha.co.jp/book/b108222.html (in japanese)

Of course, we applied latest changes and added some columns for
new features, e.g. CTFE, lambda syntax and more. In addition, we
strived to maintain Andrei's distinctive and lively language even
through translation :)

Thanks to Andrei for writing TDPL and D community for keeping an
active development. We hope this book becomes a stepping stone to
further development.

Thanks,
Masahiro and Kenji