HibernateD and DDBC - ORM and DB abstraction layer for D

Vadim Lopatin coolreader.org at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 02:44:09 PDT 2013

On Friday, 5 April 2013 at 09:22:17 UTC, Vadim Lopatin wrote:
> On Friday, 5 April 2013 at 08:53:56 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
>> Why won't Nullable!(string) String work?
>
> It's to reduce field size (eliminate unnecessary bool field
> from Nullable!, but it's easy to support both cases.
>
>> Looks much better know. I'm wondering though, if there need to
>> be a way to indicate a regular instance variable that isn't a
>> column.
>
> 1) Any private, protected, package members are not columns.
> 2) @Transient annotation may be applied to public member to say
> that it shouln't be persisted (like in Java)

Submitted fix to support @Transient.
It can be used on class level as well.

Currently, if module is passed to metadata extractor, only
classes which have at least one HibernateD annotation are being
imported.
Alternative is to import all classes, skipping only ones marked
with @Transient.
Which way is better?