HibernateD and DDBC - ORM and DB abstraction layer for D

Vadim Lopatin coolreader.org at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 03:26:33 PDT 2013

On Friday, 5 April 2013 at 09:36:04 UTC, Dicebot wrote:
> On Friday, 5 April 2013 at 09:26:30 UTC, Vadim Lopatin wrote:
>>>
>>> Something like this : http://dpaste.1azy.net/ad013e4ef ?
>>
>> It's as I have already implemented it.
>> http://dpaste.1azy.net/a0393ce23
>
> Why do you redefine constructor (it does exactly the same what
> default one) and prefer getter over raw alias this (thus adding
> necessity for opAssign)? Other than that looks pretty adequate
> match to desired behavior.

Thank you!

It was copy+paste from std.typecons Nullable!
Cleaned it up.
Strange thing: this code doesn't work for me if _value is
protected - somewhere in CTFE generated code. "_value is
unaccessible" It's hard to define exact place where it fails
(inside of mixin).
Tried to write different code which uses String with private
_value, but cannot reproduce the same error. Leaving public
_value so far.