HibernateD and DDBC - ORM and DB abstraction layer for D

kdmult kdmult at ya.ru
Wed Apr 17 06:46:29 PDT 2013

> P.S: I've registered ddbc and hibernated in DUB repository.

I have tried to generate a visuald project which depends on both.
There is a couple of issues.
1. Since you use prefix hibernated (for example, hibernated.core)
there should be subfolder hibernated under source. And the source
code should go there.
2. In dependencies I was forced to use version "~master" instead
of a certain version.

Is there a simple example of using hibernated with sqlite driver?