Guigle openGL GUI on GIT

Alexandr Druzhinin drug2004 at bk.ru
Sun Apr 21 21:13:01 PDT 2013

05.04.2013 6:04, Stephen Jones пишет:
> https://github.com/Ste3e/Guigle/ is the link. The wiki has been written.
> If it is not viewable it will be that I have done something wrong, or
> have not done something I should with GIT... it is new to me.
>
> I was thinking there may be a problem getting Guigle running on Linux
> and Mac insofar as I use pragma(lib, ...) to load the native Window .dll
> and there is no compatible code for Linux/Mac. But if you already know
> the code then it is simply a matter of adding it to the Form.d file
> where the pragmas are.
>
> There is a general problem to do with the dlls themselves. While
> Derelict3 compiles its own .lib files they still require native .dll
> files on the path. For openGL it is not an issue but for SDL2,
> SDL2_Image and SDL_ttf there is a problem. Does anyone know either a
> repository with viable dll (and whatever linux/Mac require), or a clear
> explanation of the process required to build your own from SDL2 source.

your job is very useful, but building failed with the error:
Guigle\FileSaver.d(144): Error: undefined identifier listDir
the same error appear in every file using listDir symbol of course. How
to fix that?
And also I'm curious how is it hard to port Guigle from Derelict3 to the
second one? I need to work with OpengGL 2.0.