D reaches 1000 questions on stackoverflow

Atila Neves atila.neves at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 09:02:56 PDT 2013

On Tuesday, 6 August 2013 at 01:22:29 UTC, Andre Artus wrote:
>> Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
>> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/d
>>
>> Andrei
>
> Perhaps we can get it to 1000 answers? I'm looking through it
> now to see if I can find something I can answer.

I think the lack of answers is due to most D aficionados posting
questions on http://forum.dlang.org/group/digitalmars.D.learn
instead of stackoverflow. The last time I asked a question I did
it on both assuming I'd get better answers here than there. I was
right and had to answer my own question on SO (with the answer I
got on the forum from a helpful D programmer) so that others
might benefit.

I'm not entirely sure this relative insularity is good for D
(which is why I bothered to ask my question on SO to begin with).

Atila