A new blog article detailing the alternative function syntax

Gary Willoughby dev at nomad.so
Thu Aug 8 11:53:46 PDT 2013

I've just finished a new blog article on the subject of
alternative function syntax in D. I guess this is pretty
straightforward stuff to all the people here but was a major
source of confusion to me (and others?) when first learning D.

I personally think this is more confusing than many people think.
Hopefully this will quickly arm a developer with knowledge to be
able to read and understand most D code. Let me know if i've
missed anything important.

http://nomad.so/2013/08/alternative-function-syntax-in-d/

I'll post to reddit in the morning.