stop to maitain rpm

Dicebot public at dicebot.lv
Mon Aug 12 09:31:25 PDT 2013

On Monday, 12 August 2013 at 15:55:10 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
> My view may indeed be heavily tinted by Windows, where this
> sort of thing just isn't an issue to care about. I suppose I'll
> have to adjust that a bit.

Hah, yeah, I guess the very understanding of user-distributed
"package" is very different between various OS users. As far as I
remember, it was considered a normal practice to pack all used
shared libraries with programs installation in Windows (ignoring
"shared" part) - something that is allowed in Linux repository
packages only in absolutely exceptional cases. And Mac OS is
somewhere in between.