stop to maitain rpm

Moritz Maxeiner moritz at ucworks.org
Tue Aug 13 05:47:40 PDT 2013

On Monday, 12 August 2013 at 13:46:52 UTC, David wrote:
>> I don't know how it is for other distros, but the newest dmd
>> and ldc
>> version are available in the Archlinux's [community]
>> repository while
>> gdc and dub are available in the AUR, meaning you get a fully
>> working D
>> environment on Archlinux by doing
>
> LDC is in [community] already

Um, that is what I wrote, isn't it?

, and iirc Dicebot is working on
> getting
> GDC into [community], too

Yes, I currently maintain the gdc-git package in AUR and he
contacted me about getting it into [community]. But since gdc-git
is a development package based on gcc 4.9 instead of gcc 4.8
(like current Arch [core] gcc), I made a seperate package "gdc"
(also available in the AUR atm) for that purpose. I believe that
when he's done with the PGP key issue and has looked the PGKBUILD
for the "gdc" package over he'll adopt the "gdc" package into
[community], at which point it'll be removed from the AUR.