DDT 0.7.0 released

Bruno Medeiros brunodomedeiros+dng at gmail.com
Fri Aug 16 06:32:19 PDT 2013

On 15/08/2013 22:07, Piotr Szturmaj wrote:
> W dniu 15.08.2013 21:20, Bruno Medeiros pisze:
>> A new version of DDT - D Development tools is out.
>> The major change is the new parser which is updated to the latest
>> version of D, and is much more robust than the previous one.
>>
>> Full changelog/info here:
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/ddt-ide/z9ggxfCKR6M/3YrkjusZRfYJ
>>
>> Note that Juno and Kepler versions of Eclipse are not supported if they
>> contain DLTK. If you wanna use Juno/Kepler, download a package without
>> DLTK. Supported for the latest versions of DLTK will be added in the
>> future.
>
> Cool! It doesn't work with nodeclipse so it must be uninstalled (this
> may be done after installing DDT). Then it seems to be working, but user
> should setup DMD paths manually if he's on Linux like me (I'm on Ubuntu
> 12.10). Paths for DMD should be set up to /usr/bin/dmd for executable
> and /usr/include/dmd/druntime/import,
> /usr/include/dmd/phobos for libraries.

What do you mean "manually"? If you add a compiler installation by
pointing to the DMD compiler executable at /usr/bin/dmd then the library
paths should be filled automatically.

You still have to manually add the compiler installation by pointing to
the DMD compiler executable, yes. I guess that step could be automated
too, in Linux.

--
Bruno Medeiros - Software Engineer