DDT 0.7.0 released

Bruno Medeiros brunodomedeiros+dng at gmail.com
Fri Aug 16 08:30:43 PDT 2013

On 15/08/2013 20:20, Bruno Medeiros wrote:
> A new version of DDT - D Development tools is out.
> The major change is the new parser which is updated to the latest
> version of D, and is much more robust than the previous one.
>
> Full changelog/info here:
> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/ddt-ide/z9ggxfCKR6M/3YrkjusZRfYJ
>
> Note that Juno and Kepler versions of Eclipse are not supported if they
> contain DLTK. If you wanna use Juno/Kepler, download a package without
> DLTK. Supported for the latest versions of DLTK will be added in the
> future.

Seems like the raw HTTP file view of Git repositories in Google Code
hosting is down at the moment. This mean the update site is not accessible:
http://updates.ddt.googlecode.com/git/
-> fails with a 404 error

If you wanna use the update site in the meanwhile, you can get it as a
zip from:
http://updates.ddt.googlecode.com/archive/aa309c6726c8e8d7635100a34abbad51542ebc9a.zip

I've opened an issue with Google Code, as I've seen this happen several
times, a bit more often than it should IMO:
http://code.google.com/p/support/issues/detail?id=30947

--
Bruno Medeiros - Software Engineer