DDT 0.7.0 released

Bruno Medeiros brunodomedeiros+dng at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 07:34:35 PDT 2013

On 19/08/2013 18:22, Russel Winder wrote:
> On Mon, 2013-08-19 at 14:06 +0100, Bruno Medeiros wrote:
> […]
>> Hum, I guess the annoyance is proportional to the amount of extra
>> plugins you have. Personally I usually only have 1 or 2, the rest comes
>> bundled with Eclipse, but I can definitely see that a lot of users could
>> have a lot more extra plug-ins.
>
> CDT, CUTE, Ceylon, Groovy, Gradle, Grails, Dart, TestNG, Go, Android,
> PyDev, Clojure, JavaScript
>
> Not to mention that the default CSS for Eclipse is seriously broken and
> has to be amended manually.

You can override the CSS of the default themes by placing a new CSS file
in the directory ~/.e4css . For example I have placed there a modified
e4_classic_winxp.css that has simple tab style activated. (swt-simple:
true;)

This will survive across updates, unlike if you change the files in
plugins/org.eclipse.platform_4.*/css

--
Bruno Medeiros - Software Engineer