GHC 2013 in Paris

Iain Buclaw ibuclaw at ubuntu.com
Fri Aug 23 09:22:47 PDT 2013

On 23 August 2013 16:10, eles <eles at eles.com> wrote:
> On Friday, 23 August 2013 at 12:37:03 UTC, Iain Buclaw wrote:
>>
>> On 20 August 2013 11:36, monarch_dodra <monarchdodra at gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> On Tuesday, 20 August 2013 at 07:31:29 UTC, Iain Buclaw wrote:
>>
>> Yep, you can just walk up and enter.  For anyone attending tomorrow,
>> I'll be standing outside the building at 8.50am.  So let me know if
>> you will be there. :o)
>

> Hi,
>
>  Unfortunately I would be there only at about 9:30, but hopefully they will
> still let me enter the conference room.
>
>  See you there.
>
> A demain!

I've jsut been told there's no reception on Saturdays, so after 9.00am
might be a slight problem, but I think they will leave a number for
you to call.

I *could* excuse myself to let you in, but that would require relying
on me to remember what time you are arriving. :o)

--
Iain Buclaw

*(p < e ? p++ : p) = (c & 0x0f) + '0';